Public Complaints Policy

InLoop Pty Ltd (trading as Flexischools)

Complaints policy 

Please note that any complaints about any goods or services acquired or paid for using the Services should be resolved directly with the relevant Supplier.

We are committed to dealing with customer complaints in relation to the financial services which we provide fairly and efficiently, and resolving issues in accordance with our complaints handling processes and policies and relevant regulatory standards.

The Australian Securities and Investments Commission has a free Infoline on 1300 300 630 for obtaining information about your rights or making a complaint.

Submitting a complaint

If you have a complaint about our financial services or believe your Account may be subject to an unauthorised transaction, account takeover or other type of fraudulent activity, you should contact us immediately.

You can report complaints about our financial services by:

Online via:

1300 361 769 (within Australia)
From 8 am AEST/AEDT Monday to Friday

PO Box 104
Manly NSW 1655

Handling your complaints

We aim to:

(a)   acknowledge receipt of complaints within 24 hours or as soon as practicable;

(b)   respond to all complaints within 30 days.

If we are not able to provide you a response within 30 days, we will inform you of reasons for the delay, advise you of your right to complain to the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA) and give you AFCA’s contact details.

Referral of unresolved complaints to external dispute resolution scheme

We are a member of the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA), an independent external dispute resolution scheme covering applicable Australian customers.

If an issue has not been resolved to your satisfaction, you can lodge a complaint with AFCA. AFCA provides fair and independent financial services complaint resolution that is free to consumers:

AFCA can be contacted as follows:



1800 931 678 (free call)

In writing to:
Australian Financial Complaints Authority
GPO Box 3
Melbourne VIC 3001

Assistance making a complaint

If you require assistance to make a complaint, you may:

  • Authorise another adult to manage your complaint on your behalf; or

  • Use an online translation services such as google translate, which is free of charge, and can be of assistance for those whose first language is not English, to submit their written complaint.